Have your car professionally tuned by Dino @ SpeedCircuit via email.
Gain up to 76whp and 80wtq from nothing but a tune!
Largest HP/Tq Delta = 86whp, 82wtq.
HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase this item. In the comments field, list the year and trim of your 911, along with every modification to the car which could effect performance. This includes, but is not limited to engine modifications, wheels, tires, intake, exhaust, weight reduction, fuel system, etc.
- Depending on the extent of your modifications, you may be required to pay additional fees for your tune. Items such as upgraded fuel systems, turbos, etc will require much more time and calibration, hence, added cost.
- You will be emailed a starter tune. You will be asked to download this tune to your ECU and log certain parameters in certain conditions.
- Email us the logs, and you will receive an updated tune. The process of logging and updating your tune will continue until the tune is complete. An entry level tune will have a maximum of 10 versions for the above price.
Note: The tunes are the intellectual property of SpeedCircuit, and may not be shared with anyone without written consent. Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that the car is mechanically sound. SpeedCircuit is not liable for any damages that may occur to your car. E-Tunes are done at your risk.
- Laptop Computer
- Cobb Accessport
- A car free of any mechanical issues.
- If it is suspected that your car has mechanical issues, you will be asked to address them or have a professional do so. If you do not look into suspected mechanical issues, we will not be able to resume tuning your car until you do.
WHAT TO LOG
- Accelerator Pedal Position (Actual)
- Engine Load
- Engine Torque (Basic)
- Engine Torque (Indicated)
- Engine Torque (Limitation)
- Ignition Timing Correction Cyl1-6
- Ignition Timing
- Indicated Torque Request fast
- Intake Air Temp
- Lambda Bank 1
- Lambda Bank 2
- MAP Measured
- Waste Gate Actuation
- Engine Speed (RPM)
You may be asked to log more items as the tune progresses.
Please be sure to only do one full throttle pull per log. The pull should be from 3200-7000rpm unless specified otherwise.
Warning: E-Tuning requires that the driver of the car be aware of potential issues that may arise during tuning. This may include the car running lean, overboosting, detonating, or any other mechanical issues. If something doesn't feel right, take your foot off the throttle immediately and end the pull. SpeedCircuit, LLC is not responsible for any damages your car may incur! If you are not comfortable with this, please visit us for an in-person tune.
Expect one updated tune file per week until completion. This will vary based on both our schedule and how quickly you can provide logs for the most recent update to your tune.
If you're not familiar with how to set up your car or computer to log or flash tunes on your car, or you need help with diagnostics, please check the Phone Support option.