The SpeedCircuit Hotpipe (Upper Intercooler Pipe) is a single piece 2.5" mandrel bent stainless steel pipe (instead of cheap steel that some competitors use to save money). Rather than slimming down the diameter halfway through the pipe like the factory part, our part remains at 2.5" the whole length of the pipe!
Benefits and features of this pipe include:
- Improved throttle response
- Small power gain
- No more stock hotpipe expanding and popping off under boost
- Smoother power at the top of the RPM range
- Engraved SpeedCircuit logo
- Replacement of stock rubber hose which allows you to mount BOV flanges and other accessories and bungs.
- T-Bolt clamps for a superior clamping strength.
- A show-quality piece to set your engine bay apart from the crowd.
- A part that will last the lifetime of the car.
- Reinforced silicone hose couplers
Additional options include:
- Weld-on BOV flanges for Greddy Type S/RS and HKS SSQ-V
- Specialty Powder Coating - You can also choose to do multiple types of finishes.
For example, you could do a polished finish, and on top we can do a black chrome
powder coat over it which will tint the polished pipe black. We also have wrinkle and high temp powder coats available as well. Many options are available for finishing, so feel free to ask us about your custom idea!