XXL firewall heat shield helps prevent heat and fire damage.
Benefits and features include:
- New XXL version designed to fit with large turbo setups, even those with large external wastegates such as the Full Race and ETS turbo kits.
- Designed to help prevent any firewall fires
- Constructed from stainless steel with a mirror finish
- TIG Welded for superior strength
- Install in minutes thanks to outstanding fitment
- Protects critical components such as wiring, ABS system, AC system, and more
Please note: The XXL version requires you to remove two small 6mm studs on the firewall, in addition to a square rubber grommet. Installation guide to come. With some turbo kits, trimming of the bottom left of the shield by a few inches may be necessary for downpipe clearance. The last image will show the measurements required to trim the shield for the ETS Turbo kit.
Instructions to trim this are as follows:
- From the horizontal break, measure down on the left side of the piece 7" and place a dot.
- From the horizontal break, measure down on the first bend 5" and place a dot.
- From the horizontal break, measure down on the second bend 7" and place a dot.
- From the previous dot, measure to the left 1.5" and place a dot.
- Connect all of the dots from left to right as shown in the photo.
- Cut on the line you created. This will allow space for the ETS downpipe to clear while still protecting the lines behind the shield.
If you plan on running this shield with a large turbo kit, it may be necessary to install this before the turbo kit.