Form meets function with these track tested fenders for your Exocet! #deathmachine tested and approved!
These are made to order, so expect a 2-4 week lead time on average.
Specs and Info:
- The mounts are made from 1/2" steel rod with plate steel flanges. They are fully bolt-on, front and rear
- The mounts are suspension mounted, and move with the wheel
- This kit can accommodate anything from a +25 offset wheel with 205mm tire on them all the way to a 275+ mm tire with a negative offset. For more information on fitment, see our fitment list below.
- The fenders pictured are 11.5" wide, which were an optional upgrade from the standard 9.5" wide fender. Neither of these sizes are available anymore. They have been replaced by 8.5" and 10" options, to better suit most people's needs.
- The fenders are 1/8" thick aluminum
- By default, they will cover a stock NA/NB Miata tire diameter of 22.7". This will work well for a variety of sizes, for example a 245/40/15. To check your tire diameter, you can either check with your tire manufacturer, or use this calculator for an estimate.
- f your wheel diameter is significantly different from the stock 22.7" diameter, you may want to use the DIY option, which will allow you to customize your bracket height. This will require welding and a lot of time to set up properly.
Please watch the video below for installation instructions:
While we cannot guarantee fitment with this kit and the unlimited combinations of wheels, tires, spacers, and suspension, we will try to occasionally update this list of known examples regarding fitment. If the brackets do not fit your wheel setup, it can mostly likely be fixed by using a spacer and extended wheel studs. Alternately, you can return the kit, but you will be subject to a restocking fee.
Modification is required to the rear bracket in order to fit an NA miata donor. The bracket must be ground down to fit.
- Japan Racing JR19 wheels, 15x10.5 ET-32, Hoosier A7 275/35/15, front and rear shock spacers - Plenty of clearance to the bottom of the fender and to the bracket.
- Team Dynamics wheels, 15x8 ET25 with 10mm spacers, 205/50/15 tires
- JNC 003 wheels, 15x9 ET0,245/x/15 with 5mm spacer - clears fine, spacer was required to clear rear brake calipers
- OZ wheels, 16x7 ET36 with 25mm spacer in the rear and a smaller spacer in front, 2015/x/16 Hoosier R7 tires
- 215/40/17 tires are a close fit
Does not fit:
- Custom wheels, 15x11 ET0, 295/35/15 - The inside of the tires rub the fender brackets. They should clear with a 15mm spacer.
- 6UL wheels, 15x9 ET12 - The inside of the tires rub the fender brackets. They should clear with a 15mm spacer.