Let’s be honest. You love the raw visceral feel of stomping on the gas pedal and being pushed back into the seat of your Mitsubishi Evolution X. All that boost in your 4B11T generates a lot of crankcase pressure which can lead to pre-detonation and be detrimental to performance and longevity of your engine.
The all-new MAPerformance Catch Can for the Evo X is a full vent to atmosphere catch can designed to eliminate this crankcase pressure. Venting the crankcase properly makes seals & gaskets last longer and reduces oil accumulation in intercoolers and intake piping to ensure your intercooler is operating at an optimal level. It also reduces the resistance against your pistons and is able to free up some hp that your factory system robs you of.
Our sleek billet design replaces your plastic coolant overflow tank and doubles as your coolant overflow tank and catch can, all with an easy single bolt install.
Evo X Catch Can / Coolant Tank Features
- Single bolt-in design with no major modifications or special tools needed for install
- Sleek billet aluminum design with shared factory level coolant overflow tank
- Built-in level float for easy to check coolant level
- High-Quality Squirrelly Performance fittings and lines included
- -10AN lines for reduced airflow velocity
- Drain kit available for easy emptying of the system with no hassle or specialty tools needed
- 100% Direct Fit
- Made in the USA
- Relieves damaging crankcase pressure
- Improved life of seals and gaskets
- Reduces oil coating the inside of the intercooler and piping
- Frees up hp from relieving crankcase pressure