The Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator (AFPR) is the ultimate solution for simple or complex high-flow fuel systems. It's unique port configuration make it ideal for combining multiple fuel pumps into a single feed line or vice versa. Because of this flexibility, it is also perfect for Radium fuel surge tanks by eliminating the need for an extra "Y" fitting.
The lower 2 opposing return ports are unique in that they flow parallel with the pressure ports eliminating the need for elbow fittings. Furthermore, the AFPR is the only regulator on the market that can be floor mounted. Alternatively, wall mounting can be accomplished by not using the included mounting bracket and simply mounting using the holes that pass through the body.
The AFPR's high-flow design has been tested to regulate over 1,400 liters per hour (see MORE DETAILS tab). Furthermore, with the addition of interchangeable return orifices, the AFPR can be used in ANY horsepower output EFI system imagineable.
- 1:1 vacuum pressure reference
- Adjustable preload set screw to dial-in pressure
- Interchangeable orifices to flow match a variety of pumps
- Three O-ring sealed pressure ports, 3/4"-16 (x1) and 9/16"-18 (x2)
- Two O-ring sealed low pressure return ports, 9/16"-18 (x2)
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Mounting bracket with hardware
- Three interchangeable orifices
- 9/16"-18 (-6AN) O-ring port plug (x1)
- 3/4"-16 (-8AN) O-ring port plug (x1)
- 6AN male adapter fitting (x3)
- 8AN male adapter fitting (x1)