Form always follows function in everything we create and although we initially ignored the “look” of this piece to allow it to emerge as we followed our strict requirements, it produced something beautiful.
The design and execution was really scrutinized to be sure that it was a replacement worthy of its job because the stock exhaust manifold is a very stout performing piece already.
- Exact factory placement.
- Near equal length runners.
- Uses a primary runner size matched to the 4b11 exhaust port and stock frame turbo characteristics to aid in quick spool, transient response, and aggressive midrange.
- Merge collector that mimics the turbine housing angle of entry, giving each runner a direct shot at the turbine wheel.
- No tight radius or cheated/compromised bends.
- 321 Stainless, 100% fully backpurged.