Manley Pro Series I-Beam Turbo Tuff Connecting Rods for Mitsubishi 4B11T are used by the best tuners in and outside of the United States in some of the fastest, high horsepower, heart stopping engines being produced. These very high quality, extremely strong I-Beam design connecting rods are manufactured from the finest 4340 alloy forgings. They are then fully machined, heat treated, stress relieved, shot peened, and magnafluxed. Each rod is also included with 3/8" ARP 2000 bolts. Price includes complete set of (4) connecting rods and (8) rod bolts.
- Forged from 4340 aircraft quality vacuum degassed material
- Shot peened after machining and 100% magnafluxed
- Cap fasteners are 3/8" ARP 2000 cap screws
- Specifically designed to handle high horsepower applications when using turbos and / or nitrous.
- Horsepower range for these rods is 250 horsepower per rod.