The M-Tuner is the first, and only, at-home OBD flashing utility! Developed by M-Engineering, M-Tuner integrates all features of the M-Logger and adds them with the ability to flash anytime, anywhere!
- M-Tuner Dongle for OBD Flashing
- USB Cable
- M-Engineering maps built for your M838T (see calibration notes)
- On-the-fly Live Map Switching
- M-Engineering Support
Vehicles supported by this version of M-Tuner:
- McLaren P1 - Calibration Notes coming soon!
- McLaren 675LT - Calibration Notes
- McLaren 650S - Calibration Notes
- McLaren 625C - Calibration Notes coming soon!
- McLaren 620R - Calibration Notes coming soon!
- McLaren 600LT - Calibration Notes
- McLaren 570S - Calibration Notes
- McLaren 570GT - Calibration Notes
- McLaren 540C - Calibration Notes coming soon!
- McLaren MP4-12C - Calibration Notes
The Following exclusive features are included with the M-Tuner Package for 3.8L McLarens:
Live Map Switching
- This includes stage calibrations for Stage 1 & Stage 2 vehicle configuration. Remote custom tuning is available for different vehicle configurations as well.
- Performance Stage 1 & Stage 2 calibrations include the following map slots by default:
- Slot 1 - 91 Octane
- Slot 2 - 93 Octane
- Slot 3 - 100+ Octane
- Slot 4 - Valet (Limits boost, load, and throttle)
- *Please contact us at time of ordering if you wish to have different map slots.
- Live Data
- Clear Faults
- Dyno Mode Enable/Disable
- Auto Start/Stop Disable
- Left Foot Braking
- Kickdown Disable
- Loud Start
Disclaimer: You accept responsibility and risks of any tunes and added features by M-Engineering. If you are not the end user of the car, you will be solely responsible for notifying the purchaser and/or customer they also accept the responsibility and risks of these and M-Engineering is not liable. M-Engineering is also not liable for voided warranties due to installation of our products.
Return Policy: All sales are final and non-refundable. M-Engineering provides specific software calibrations for individual vehicle use and is not liable for misuse or vehicle behavior due to installation error or mechanical issues. M-Engineering will work one-on-one with individuals to assist with remote diagnosis to vehicles to our best ability and advise next-action steps as needed. End-users are responsible for vehicle maintenance, integrity of aftermarket parts installation, and having their vehicles up-to-date with their manufacturer's latest updates and TSB's.