This kit is a complete replacement for the two factory ECUs, utilizing existing wiring, sensors and mounting hardware to deliver plug-in convenience with fully programmable control. The M1 ECUs are supplied with firmware preloaded, providing all the functionality of MoTeC’s GPR-DI Package, plus Engine Torque Control and additional features unique to the Lamborghini Huracan 2014.
The kit is comprised of a Primary ECU, in which all tuning adjustments are made, and a Secondary ECU that mimics settings from the Primary. After initial (pre-configured) setup, only the Primary ECU requires connection to M1 Tune for adjustments. Along with fuel, ignition and camshaft control, this kit also supports other OE ECU features.
- Fully configurable launch control strategy for optimal launches on any surface
- Fully configurable traction control to maximize acceleration and safety
- Anti-lag and rolling anti-lag feature for instant boost response
- Motec controlled RPM shift targets to optimize acceleration
- Safety features that are especially important for a turbocharged engine that can reduce/limit power and/or shut down engine in case of:
- low oil pressure, low oil level
- high coolant temperature
- low fuel level and/or pressure
- loss of coolant
- Potentially engine damaging knock events
- Over-boost conditions
- Intake air temperature too high (air to water intercooler pump failure)
- Cold start protection – protects engine from abuse when engine is not up to temperature
- Clutch slip protection
- Lean air/fuel conditions
- Advanced fuel system control allowing for different fuel pumps (low side and high pressure) and injectors(DI/PI) to be used including Flexfuel E85/ethanol tuning
- Driver selectable mapping switching for different power levels, traction control level, launch control level, and many more!
- Advanced logging of over 900 parameters that can be used for diagnosis or improving the performance of the vehicle
- Remote tuning & logging capabilities
- Push button start
- 7-Speed DSG transmission integration
- Optional boost control via wastegate solenoids or servos
- Air conditioner control
- High and low speed fan control
- Adjustable driving modes (Strada, Sport, Corsa)
- Fuel canister purge valve control
- Engine speed matching (throttle blip) on downshifts
- Fuel Lift Pump and Coolant Pump control
- Reverse lockout
- Cruise control
- Integrated electronics for OE Lambda Sensors
- All OE dash functionality including warnings
The supplied start files contain all the calibrations and settings for the sensors, direct fuel injectors, port fuel injectors, ignition coils, knock control, throttle servos and camshafts. They have also been calibrated to match the OE factory fueling, ignition and camshaft phasing. This saves a significant amount of time by shortcutting the setup process. Users can begin tuning to their desired power level right away with the assurance of a safe base tune that is equivalent to the original vehicle. Included are many ancillary features commonly found on race cars, such as anti-lag, driver switches (e.g. pit switch, launch enable, boost trim), gearbox control, knock control, intercooler sprays, launch control, coolant pumps and traction control. The product fully integrates with other MoTeC devices, providing pre-defined CAN messaging for all current Displays/Loggers, LTCs, E888, Video Capture Systems, GPS, ADR, BR2, PDMs and SLMs.
This product includes CAN messaging for full OE vehicle integration. The Package caters for OE vehicle systems such as power steering, ABS, starting systems and dashboards.
- Lamborghini Huracan 2014-2018 LP610-4 (DSG)
- Lamborghini Huracan 2017-2018 LP640-4 (DSG)
- Audi R8 (2nd generation) 2016 Type 4S (DSG)
- Dual M142 Kit Includes Level 3 Logging