- Outperforms all current market in-tank fuel pumps
- Designed for engines with more than 500HP
- Award-winning OE Technology
- High- Pressure,High-flow performance
- OEM technology designed and developed for E85. All pumping components have been validated to OEM Specifications for approved use in E85/Flex fuel applications.
The conservative horsepower rating of this pump is that this pump can support 800 HP on 12 volts and up to 950 HP on 13.5 volts!!!!!!!
Walbro’s 450 LPH “turbine style” in-tank High Pressure fuel pump is the single highest flowing Intank pump we offer. Designed to reliably meet the fuel-hungry demands of turbocharged gasoline high performance engines, this pump is remarkably quiet and heats fuel less, due to the turbine rotor design. Walbro Engineers based the overall design on the same 39mm motor from the proven 255HP but changed from the old “gerotor pump” to a high performance “Turbine pump”. They also revised the motor assembly to allow for PWM fuel pump control or standard +12V. The turbine pump head uses two sets of turbine blades set in parallel on a common shaft (like a jet engine). The pump design pressurizes the fuel as it flows through the pump axially, without forcing the fluid to change direction – the end result is tremendous flow rates at a variety of different rail pressures and to suit various injector sizes.