Easily adjust camber track side with Vorshlag camber/caster plates on your BMW 3 series E36 or Z3. Over-sized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber plates, you must choose spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. Vorshlag camber/caster plates are designed to be compatible with 2.5”, 2.25" and 60mm “coilover” style springs, stock style springs (for 95M, 96-99M, and non-M) and all strut types. We make over 21 variations of this plate to work with your set-up!
- Compatible with 2.5", 2.25" and 60 mm coilover springs, factory springs (both M3 and base model), and all struts.
- No need to change camber plates when switching from regular springs to coilovers! Some companies sell you two totally different camber plates for coilover springs and factory style springs.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for BMW E36.
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors plates.
- Designed for maximum suspension bump travel. More than an inch more strut travel than some of our competitors!
- 100% CNC machined, alloy steel construction - Tough as a German Tank!
- All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Engraved with Vorshlag logo, alignment hash marks, model, and side/front orientation.
- Vorshlag Upper spring perches required; priced separately (see "Spring Perch" drop down option menu, below)