Now get up to speed with two great products for one low package price!
On our car, we gained 72 extra horsepower to the wheels on a Mustang Dyno. Please note that Mustang Dynos tend to read about 10-13% lower than a standard DynoJet.
We achieved this on a hot summer day on 93 octane fuel. The car has zero driveability issues, and is much smoother and faster than stock. Simply put, it's a whole new car.
This is the perfect solution for someone who wants a stealthy yet serious modification to the car. Aside from the large power gains, it is virtually undetectable by anyone, including dealerships. If you're concerned with keeping your warranty intact, this is the product for you.
When ordering, Please be sure to specify the octane of fuel you will be running. Please specify your performance modifications as well. Also be sure to choose how aggressive you'd like your tune to be.
Mild - Good gain in power, however conservative and very safe. If you're not obsessed with making top performance numbers, this choice is for you. This tune runs richer air:fuel ratios and less aggressive timing.
Medium - Better gain in power, more aggressive. This runs less rich and more aggressive timing than Mild.
Spicy - Almost as aggressive as hot. Essentially this is a "Hot!" tune with slightly less timing.
Hot! - Best gain in power, however the most aggressive. This flash runs air:fuel ratios and timing numbers for optimal torque and horsepower. It is STRONGLY recommended that your car is equipped with a wideband air:fuel gauge if you are considering this version of the flash.
You have three options on how to attain this flash.
Option 1 - Make an appointment to have your car flashed, and come see us. Aside from your driving time, this option only takes about 20 minutes to complete.
Option 2 - Mail-in flash. Remove the ECU from your car (instructions to be posted shortly) and ship it to us. You may want to ship it via an overnight carrier as to have your car down for a shortly as possible.
Option 3 - E-tune. You will be emailed a ROM for use with a cobb accessport or ecuflash tactrix cable. This requires you to have at least one of the aformentioned tools.
While all of our flashes are extensively tested to produce good gains without any negative consequences, it must be noted that they are to be run at the risk of the customer.
(Polished finish pictured)
The SpeedCircuit Hotpipe (Upper Intercooler Pipe) is a single piece 2.5" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel pipe (instead of cheap aluminum or steel that some competitors use to save money). Rather than slimming down the diameter halfway through the pipe like the factory part, our part remains at 2.5" the whole length of the pipe!
Benefits of this pipe include
- Improved throttle response
- Small power gain
- No more stock hotpipe expanding under boost
- Smoother power at the top of the RPM range
- Replacement of stock rubber hose which allows you to mount BOV flanges and other accessories and bungs.
- A show-quality piece to set your engine bay apart from the crowd.
- The fastest, easiest install hotpipe on the market today.
- A part that will last the lifetime of the car.
- Silicone hose couplers available in Black, Blue, and Red!
Note: By default, the pipes do not have any type of finish. We offer this by default in order to save you money by giving you the option to finish it any way you'd like. For an additional fee, we can offer a brushed finish, a polished finish (as pictured above) or a powder coated finish. You can even have us polish and powder coat the same pipe!
Additional options include
- Weld-on BOV flanges for Greddy Type S/RS and HKS SSQ-V
- Brushed finish
- Polished finish
- Powder coated the color of your choice
- You can also choose to do multiple types of finishes. For example, you could do a polished finish, and on top we can do a black chrome powder coat over it which will tint the polished pipe black. Many options are available for finishing, so feel free to ask us about your custom idea!