This 3" short ram intake was designed for use with aftermarket lower intercooler pipes such as the AMS and ETS kits. Also works with the stock lower intercooler pipe. These lower FMIC pipes relocate the BOV return closer to the front of the vehicle, making your factory BOV system useless. Furthermore, removal of the recirculated BOV setup requires additional work, such as a tune. This is not always an option for those budget minded individuals. So a convenient aftermarket option was needed.
The MAPerformance Evo X Intake Kit features a 3" 304 stainless steel tube. Why stainless you ask? It's a well known fact that steel reduces heat absorption compared to aluminum tubing. Lower heat improves power capacity with the stock mass airflow sensor, so our kit will not require tuning or scaling. Capped off with a massive 6" velocity stack, coupled with a high-flow K&N air filter, you'll get maximum induction performance.
- Made from 3" mandrel bent stainless steel
- Works with both factory and aftermarket LICP
- CNC machined MAF adapter plate
- High flow K&N air filter
- 5-ply BOV coupler
- Brushed Aluminum heat shield mounts in factory location
- Includes all clamps required for installation
- Friendly for both modded and unmodded intercooler systems
- Works with a wide variety of intercooler piping configurations
- Affordable for all budgets, while performing better than other higher priced intake systems