In 2009 AMS campaigned two EVO Xs in the Redline Time Attack series using the AMS EVO X Turbo Kit. During that year not only did both cars win their class championships and set track records at each event, they also proved that the AMS kit can take the extreme abuse of professional competition. With over 6000 miles of track abuse at wide open throttle for an entire racing season without skipping a beat now that is AMS quality!
- The latest in billet wheel, v-band turbo technology for maximum power and efficiency
- V-Band flanges allow for easier fitment with no gaskets
- Heat shielding to protect engine bay
- Re-circulated wastegate dump outlet option
- Turbo support bracket maintains turbo kit reliability under any condition
- Genuine Tial MV-R 44mm v-band wastegate
- Stainless steel flex section in downpipe eliminates unwanted stress on the manifold and turbine housing
- The same AMS product you purchase is the same product found on our race cars!
- Kit includes ALL necessary parts and hardware for installation
- 304 stainless steel cast exhaust manifold
- AMS spec V-band ceramic ball bearing turbo of your choice
- Intake pipe
- Upper intercooler pipe coupler
- Stainless steel downpipe
- Oil lines and coolant jumper
- Turbo support bracket
- Exhaust manifold heat shield
- Detailed installation guide
Vehicle Warranty and Emissions
Warranty is to original purchaser of turbo kit only. Turbo support bracket must be used for warranty to be valid.
A vehicle modified by the use of performance parts and tuning may not meet the legal requirements for use on public roads. Use or installation of performance parts and tuning may adversely affect the drivability and reliability of your vehicle, and may also affect or eliminate your insurance coverage, factory warranty and new OEM part warranty. Performance parts are sold as is without any warranty of any type. There is no warranty stated or implied due to the stress placed on your vehicle by performance parts and our inability to monitor its use, tuning or modification.