AEM's Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller features an LED readout and sweeping LED "needle" that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The unit's 52mm (2-1/16") gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. No laptop required for monitoring!
- Bosch sensor included!
- 24 Color-coded LED display lights provide immediate reference to engine's air/fuel ratio (AFR) or Lambda
- Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time
- User-programmable 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and ANY engine management system
- Ideal AFR monitoring tool for carbureted applications and engine dynamometers
- Does not oscillate AFR like narrow band sensors
- Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232)
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR