Kits reduce air inlet temperatures and exhaust-gas temperatures, which allows you to increase boost pressure and advance timing without having to run higher-octane fuel. It's like getting to run 100+ octane gas for the price of Premium!
Water / Methanol Injection Kits use a boost-dependent, variable-flow progressive controller to determine the amount of water / methanol mixture (up to 50%) to feed into the inlet stream from the included one- or five-gallon reservoir. The controller commands a progressive 150-PSI pump that delivers the mixture, and flow adjustments at the inlet are made via three included jets designed to match most engine power requirements. The result is significant horsepower gains using pump gas-at about half the cost of Racing Fuel.
Water Injection Key Features
- Universal kit includes everything you need for installation.
- Progressive, controller-driven 150 PSI pump.
- One gallon tank with integral fluid level sensor.
- Dash light for system status and low fluid warning.
- Alcohol Compatible (up to 50% in solution with water).
- Progressive controller, provides boost-dependent variable flow.
- Output provided to either decrease timing or boost if the system runs out of fluid or detects an error.
- Includes three jets to match your power requirement.